Family doctors play an essential role in the provision of care of Canadians. It’s a role that demands ongoing knowledge of all aspects of medicine and a commitment that leads many down the road to research. Find out what research we're working on.
The Department of Family Medicine has been positively influencing the health of people as individuals, as families and as communities in Canada's Maritime provinces. Learn more about Dalhousie Family Medicine.
- Congratulations to Dr. Helena Piccinini!
- Care By Design provides seniors with continuity and quality of care
- Dr. Hall-Losier awarded Undergrad Preceptor of the Year in New Brunswick
- Care by Design Program, CARE IN CRISIS series
- 2013 Resident Research Award Nomination Project Presentations Continued...
- 2013 Resident Research Award Nomination Project Presentations
Stay up-to-date with Family Medicine's Calendar of Events.